Perfectly Private: Communicate With Us Online! Marin Internal Medicine is excited to offer FollowMyHealth™ to our patients. FollowMyHealth is an innovative health engagement solution that empowers our patients to take a more active role in managing their care. Whether you’re looking to keep an eye on your weight, monitor your blood pressure or manage a chronic condition, FollowMyHealth is the tool for you!
This service is a secure, convenient way to manage your health and communicate directly with our office online. Using FollowMyHealth, you can request an appointment, message our office, request prescription refills, view lab results, manage health information and much more!
Step by Step Sign-Up Instructions
- STEP 1: Open an Internet Browser and type marinhealthcare.followmyhealth.com into the address bar and then search.
- STEP 2: On the next screen, click “Create an Account.”
- STEP 3: On the next screen, enter your demographic information and click “I Accept.”
- STEP 4: Select a login method. Click the green “FMH shield” icon to create a secure internal username and password similar to what you would use for a bank account login. Or, you can use your already existing Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo or Windows Live ID account login credentials.
- STEP 5: On the next screen, if you clicked the green shield icon, create a Username and Password and enter your email address. If you choose to use an existing account, enter the login and password.
- STEP 6: Click the blue “Connect” button next to Marin Healthcare District and any other organization you wish to connect with. Click “Next.”
- STEP 7: The next screen is Release of Information Authorization. Click “I Accept.” The organization you requested connection to will receive a notification. They will match you to your health record within three business days, and you will receive an email when this has been completed. At that time, your health information will load into your portal.